
Yesterday the entire family participated in the Love 'em or Leave 'em Valentines Day Dash at Green Lake. Jeff was super speedy as usual, running the 5k in 22min and 53secs. Mom and I had fun walking the course... thankfully I can still comfortably walk 3 miles. And the big winner of the day was Mason who rocked the kids dash. While he was a little apprehensive at first, when it was time to start he was a champ! He ran super hard the entire time and said after the race that it was the "perfect distance". We are already looking forward to the next family event!
A shout out to Papa Ron who came out and supported us. We were so happy you were there!

Mason getting ready to start the kids dash

Jeff and Mason at the finish line after the kids dash. What a great race!
You walked 3 miles! You go girl! You look fantastic and I just love the blog. Your valentines are the cutest :) xoxo E
ReplyDelete