Monday, February 8, 2010

Like sands through the hourglass...

... so are the days of our lives. I love that line. Only because it is from my all time favorite trashy daytime tv show and I am jealous of those who get to watch it only a daily basis. The funny thing is, I can watch Days of Our Lives twice a year and I know exactly what's going on. Unlike real life, Soap time is so slow.

Our life is moving at a rapid pace. Mason is in first grade and enjoying every second of it. He has grown up so much over the past year. We love him so much and cherish every second we have together! And he is SUPER excited to be a big brother. Little Baby Girl Bellamy will be arriving in 7 weeks. As I type this blog Jeff is painting the nursery. God love him! He has been working his tail off for the last 4 days getting her room ready. The room used to be an office, but tomorrow the furniture will arrive and it will officially be a nursery.

I decided I would start a blog to highlight all of our life experiences and share them with our family and friends. We love you all and hope you enjoy the updates!



Us at Christmas Dinner


Sarah & Jeff


Mason and Grandma making cupcakes!


Me at 28 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment