Friday, February 12, 2010

33 Weeks

I am 33.5 weeks. Translation: Super Uncomfortable. Two days ago I almost fell over trying to put on my shoes. I am NOT kidding! While it was frustrating in the moment, I was able to quickly laugh it off. Oh well, I know it is all worth it. :) The crib and changing table arrived this week and the nursery is starting to look super cute. I can't wait to decorate it!



Earlier this afternoon Mason's 1st grade class had their Friendship Celebration. The Class Photographer, aka Jeff, was there and took some cute pics. The celebration was a hit - cookie decorating, tattoos, valentine's day art and much more. The kids were definitely hyped up on sugar (Jeff caught one kid eating a ton of the cookie decorations when he thought no one was looking), but they had a great time. Mason gave out star wars valentines. The most talked about valentines were from Helen, she gave out Fun Dip!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah...you look great! Hang in there. Love the new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete