Happy Birthday Mason! We love you so much!! You are a bright, smart, kind and caring young man. Thank you for being a great big brother to Sophia and an amazing son!!
Mason put on his new snorkel gear as soon as we got home tonight. He LOVES it and can't wait to bring it to Florida this summer. Thanks G&G!
Once we got the snorkel gear on, we spent the rest of the night playing with our new toys. Mason beat me at a rowdy game of Trouble (the Star Wars version, of course) and we decided which lego set we were going put together this weekend. I am pretty sure Mason is having a fun birthday. Before he headed up to bed he said, "Today was a great day" :) I couldn't agree more.
There is one more present to open in the morning. Mason has been guessing what it could be. He thinks it is a Star Wars Double Light Saber (he is right, btw), but I told him it is a Barbie Car. :) He smiled and headed off to bed. Nighty Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment