Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back to Blogging

It's safe to say that for the last couple of months I have totally been slacking on updating our blog. I am hoping that this post is the first of many and I can officially say that I am back! Like I said, I am HOPING that is the case.

So lets see .... where to begin...

Today Sophia is 4 weeks old. And it has been a busy four weeks. I have realized that I don't really need that much sleep to survive. I am pretty sure I will be tired for the next couple of years... I have just accepted that :)

I can't believe how much she has grown over the last 4 weeks!


Sophia's Birthday


Mason holding Sophia for the first time


One Week Old


Two Weeks Old


Three Weeks Old


Four Weeks Old

No comments:

Post a Comment